Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships enable Indonesian mid-career professionals to participate in non-degree programs that combine academic course work at the graduate level with professional development activities in the U.S. for a period of one academic year (9 months). Candidates are typically administrators in leadership positions with a minimum of five years of work experience who represent either the public or non-profit private sectors, including Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) who are committed to public service.
Applicants will possess:
- a Sarjana (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale). S2 graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS of 5.5 or IBT TOEFL score of 70/71. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
Agricultural Development/Agricultural Economics; Communications/Journalism; Economic Development/Finance and Banking; Educational Administration, Planning and Policy; HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention; Human Resource Management; Law and Human Rights; Natural Resources and Environmental Management; Public Health Policy and Management; Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration; Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention; Teaching of English as a Foreign Language; Technology Policy and Management; Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention; Urban and Regional Planning. Researchers, treatment providers, prevention specialists, and program planners at governmental or non-governmental organizations will also be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP TOEFL or IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Two letters of reference from your current employer (direct supervisor) and one other person, such as previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Please note that we do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to the following address:
Intiland Tower, 11th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman 32,
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2015.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice. .
To download form click here