The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses.
It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Calendar Session 2015/2016
- Opening of the call for applications: October 21th, 2014
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 9th, 2015
- Announcement of results: Week of March 23th, 2015
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2015 Session
Only the French higher education institutions may submit candidature files.
- You are a establishment and you have participated in the Eiffel excellence fellowship program
=> You should have received an email indicating you how to download the application files. Otherwise contact us.
- You are a establishment and you are participating for the first time in the Eiffel excellence fellowship program
=> Contact us for access to application files.
Campus France – Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles